What new tools have you got lately?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
We should have a competition here, share a pic of every 10mm that we own,
See who can find the most.
I loose....I can't find any of my 10mm to take a pic of...

Blue Ox

Turning Diesel Fuel Into Fun
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Truck Year
MCMLXXXV
Truck Model
K20HD
Engine Size
6.2L
Does anybody know what this is for? The ends of the arms go together slightly as the silver bar moves down when the knob is turned. Was is a tool box I got at an auction.
You must be registered for see images attach

I have the perfect place for that question:

Midnightmoon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Had to go to harbor freight today for a T30 socket to do the rotors on the gfs car, came out with all these lol

True story, I have started to just send my wife or daughter to HF when I need something. In fact, I just had my kid pick up some glass bead blasting media for me the other day.

It saves me a ton of money. They come back with exactly what I requested and nothing more. If I go, somehow my shopping cart just seems to fill.

When Sears still existed, my wife actually banned me from going without her. I could have run off to a bar or even a strip joint and she wouldn't have said a word. But Sears........don't even think about it!!!

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
Had to go to harbor freight today for a T30 socket to do the rotors on the gfs car, came out with all these lol
I have the Star socket set, I have twisted a few of them. HF has gave me a new set every time

nvrenuf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
I picked up a few things last week…

First is a spindle bearing remover. It’s labeled as Mac but these were actually made by Lisle Tools, I thought it was cool it came with the original instructions. I’ve had one of these for probably 25+ years, it’s a great little tool that makes bearing removal super easy in seconds. I picked this one up for a friend cheap on eBay.

I picked this little jewel for my shop. It’s something I always need but never remember to get, my whittling days are over!

Genuine, internationally made, shiv maker.

Midnightmoon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Look what I found at Harbor Freight today to replace my ancient bleeder that is playing a game of hide and go seek with me at the moment and winning. Seriously, I am anal about my tools and I have no idea where it is.

Oh, and don't worry, my daughter drove me so this was the only thing I came home with....lol

PrairieDrifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mason
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban k10, bonanza k10, c30 C&C, c10, gmc 1/2ton
Engine Size
350, 350, 350, 350, 350
Finally got one of those mityvac syringe guys. Works really good honestly, it has a relief hole in the top for air to escape when pulling out the plunger so it's not a pain in the ass, it also is lightly spring loaded. Used it to clean out my master cylinder, will work great for tight fill plugs, super fast plunging.

Also picked up this set of Allen sockets, per project farm's recommendation. I needed a good wide range set, nothing more annoying than not having the right size.

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
Finally got one of those mityvac syringe guys. Works really good honestly, it has a relief hole in the top for air to escape when pulling out the plunger so it's not a pain in the ass, it also is lightly spring loaded. Used it to clean out my master cylinder, will work great for tight fill plugs, super fast plunging.

Also picked up this set of Allen sockets, per project farm's recommendation. I needed a good wide range set, nothing more annoying than not having the right size.
Where'd you get that set and how much? Been looking for one like that. And one with 6 point star.

PrairieDrifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mason
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban k10, bonanza k10, c30 C&C, c10, gmc 1/2ton
Engine Size
350, 350, 350, 350, 350
Where'd you get that set and how much? Been looking for one like that. And one with 6 point star.
The amazons, it was $60 somethin. Neiko is the brand. This is just the Allen set, I think I saw other types of bits, pretty sure it was the torx(star) bits, not sure though

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
The amazons, it was $60 somethin. Neiko is the brand. This is just the Allen set, I think I saw other types of bits, pretty sure it was the torx(star) bits, not sure though
Oh okay, cool. I might try harbor freight first, but I'll check out Amazon.

Torx! That's how you spell it. Knew that's what they're called, but didnt know how to spell it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satansdad