Saddle Blanket seat cover for bucket seats.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
I honestly doubt anyone is going to be able to use these on a square, but perhaps another vehicle? I bought these for my 1996 Grand Cherokee and they don't fit it very well. The seat back was fine, but the butt area of the cover is a bit small and kept slipping off. I added some ties to the front of the drivers side cover to try to keep it in place, but that didn't work. Because I modified the cover it's unlikely the manufacture will take it back, so rather than letting them sit on my shelf I thought I'd offer them here.

Here is a link to them on amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078Y45QRQ/

Here is a picture.

You must be registered for see images attach

I never even drove the Jeep with the covers on and I never installed the passenger side.

I paid $30 for them, but lets do this. If your interested PM me your zipcode, I'll get a shipping quote and we'll take it from there. I want you to pay less than I did and mainly I just don't need anymore stuff I'm never going to use sitting around. Thanks.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I've had those covers before, they held up very well.

Although I can't remember, do they have the flaps that tuck between the seat bottom and back? Then the two strings run under the seat bottom and hook to said flap?

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
I've had those covers before, they held up very well.

Although I can't remember, do they have the flaps that tuck between the seat bottom and back? Then the two strings run under the seat bottom and hook to said flap?
Flap in back, no strings in the front, just that black stuff is elastic. Combine it not fitting over the front of the seat well, with them coving over leather seats and they just wouldn't stay put for me, even after I added a couple front strings. It's to bad I love Saddle Blanket covers and have a saddle blanket cover on the square. I may pop for covers designed for the Jeep.... Maybe. The seats in it are not the best so I need to do something.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhatch84