No right blinker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt3w572

Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
Ok any input on this blinkers work fine with the lights off right and left I turn parking lights on no right blinker same with head lights some times they work but like once out of 50 times

I don't understand blinker fluids not the issue

theblindchicken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 5" lift + 2" BL
Engine Size
350-4, 0.030" over
Is it staying solid when you flip to the right? If so, indicates a bulb is out. This doesn't necessarily limit to the bulb filament being burnt out. Could very well be a poor ground to the body at the front or rear housings.

Easiest way is to flip to that side and verify if its the front or rear that is out. Then track down grounds from there.

Same thing with the headlights. If I remember correctly, they ground to either the frame or the firewall right after the connection. Check to ensure that the pins are all fully seated in the H4 connection and then ensure that you have no resistance or corrosion in the wires to the ground.

If none of that works, guess it's time to bust out the multimeter and check for power along the headlight/turn signal circuits starting at the end and work your way back to the power sources at the fuse box and under the dash.

Matt3w572

Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
Both the fronts and backs don't work the arrow on the dash bored doesn't light

theblindchicken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 5" lift + 2" BL
Engine Size
350-4, 0.030" over
If it's working just fine for the driver's side, i'd check to ensure that you have power coming out of the turn signal switch in the column.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PapaBear8486