Lurker saying hi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dvdswan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Welcome to the site. Yep, I bet it takes 3 states to make a u-turn in that.

1973c10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Welcome aboard :boti:

Redbeard

Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
C3500
Engine Size
Gross. Yeah I knew about the mag chloride, that's been going on for about 10 years in the front range. Even so, it seems like they use less and it washes away faster (truth be told I'm secretly also an old Toyota truck fan as well, those rust before the American steel, I noticed those getting crunchy a few years ago). I hadn't heard about the Cali emissions though. My old man lives out there and has a few late 70s cars that are engine swapped, and I haven't heard about him getting any sh!t over emissions because of it. Is this a brand new thing, or just something your city/county does? Everyone out there seems ready to 0rally pleasure the left so I wouldn't be surprised, but it's still scattered depending on where you are. Seems like over here sh!t is statewide, and out west it's based on your locality (which is cool but seems foreign to me, I know my dad's town has city, state, and county tax- I used to make sure I drove JUST across county lines to buy booze when I was out there). Well it is what it is, either way it's cool to have you around. If your state doesn't kill the fun I will most likely be out there buying parts again in the next year or so

REALLY guys, the word 0rally is censored? If I want to tell someone about how I didn't get the title but had an oral agreement for purchase, somehow that is banned? Dude @Shaggy I know you're trying to make a buck off sponsors and I respect that, but these censors are ridiculous. We see stars every time someone farts west on a Tuesday now. If someone is talking about something horrendous like r@ping people, or even saying "fcuk yourself" I understand that being CENSORED (which is never okay on the internet of all places, but financially i get it at least), but for stuff that can barely be construed as negative in some situations to be blanked out, man I really feel like we're living in 1984. Not all over again, but the way George Orwell predicted it...
Just started this year, so I'm not sure how much they are going to use from Cali, but I know we can't use universal cats, which really sucks with all the cat thefts. As far as I know if you're registered as a classic you usually don't have to worry about emissions stuff.

dbush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC K2500
Engine Size
Welcome, from Wyoming!

Latest posts

Forum statistics