LS complete swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Automotive Plus

Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I'm starting a LS engine.Trans,computer,Harness swap in a few days. I have complete engine,trans,harness,computers and all. Anybody done one to offer any advice? Anyone know of a Complete swap KIT? mounts,trans cross member "clean" harness, headers??? Any Help would be great!!! Thanks JIM

Last edited:

marks86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
12v Cummins
get all the hard things out of the way first, things that in your head you said Im going to put off till later. GET THOSE OUT OF THE WAY NOW

I say this because Im 98% done with my cummins swap and Im pretty much sick of working on the damn thing, and the only things I have left are the PITA things that make it that much more annoying

scottybaccus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC R1500
Engine Size
I just finished mine. You can see most of it on my FB link below.

I own a fab shop, and saw problems with most of the mounts offered, so I developed my own. I can certainly hook you up with a set.

Hooker headers and a 2010 Camaro waterpump are must haves. They make stuff fit like it was made that way. I used these, my mounts and a trans cross-member I designed. I can almost spit out part numbers for the hoses and belts. My setup retains the low mount A/C and uses a modified truck accessory bracket. You can use your existing radiator. Your power steering hoses will hook up to the LS truck pump. You will need a longer driveshaft. Go find my Introduction post and you can see it all.

Automotive Plus

Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Well the customer i'm building this for had medical issues, but he's back and dropped off the cash. So, i'm ready to ORDER PARTS!! lol I found a kinda all in one kit for engine and trans crossmember,just looking at options, needs. and $$. Any ideaswould help,Thanks Jim

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bats_67