interior color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brandon_l1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
350/sm465/np205
Hey guys i have 79 k10 my dad bought it brand new, and gave it too me few years back. I'm working on rebuilding it. Ran into a snag The truck was originally a metalic green, and thats what color I'm going to paint it back. According to my dad he had to special order that color. The interior is green, seats dash everything and they are all destroyed. Here is my problem no one that have been able to find sales interior parts in green, they have blue red black but no green. lol so I'm thinking paint the interior back green and change everything else black you guys think that will look good?

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
5.7 Fuel injected Vortec/ 4L80E
Personally I like the Black and Green color combo's, infact I like them so much I have my strings and all my fletchings done in those colors.

They do make Dyes for your interior, have you checked to see if they would have that color for you?

dhamp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Truck Year
Truck Model
R-10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
I'm all for the black interior with the green. Most of the older green GMs came with that dk green int that looked almost black anyway.

Brandon_l1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
350/sm465/np205
yea i think thats what i'm gonna go with. I could die but there is just part of me that doesn't want to buy all these parts then turn around and die then. lol lazy i know. plus the more i think about it the more i like the black and green idea.

88burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
don
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Black is my vote!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads