Hello, New Members Here and Saying Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shoeless

Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
350 small block
Welcome!

What's not "running right"?

As far as running goes, the steering wheel has a lot of play too and turn signal seems broken, the emergency brake doesn’t even seem connected, the pedal just hangs there, the dashboard is useless and only battery and oil pressure gauge seem to be working. Those are the first thing I have notice. The engine sounds good but I don’t know the make of it, so I am trying to find the serial number on it so I can ID and see what I can do to it.

Also thinking about rewiring the whole thing cause I see some wire have been eaten, and I think that is why the blinkers lights won’t work.

scrap--metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Calvin
Truck Year
'85, '81
Truck Model
K10, K20
Engine Size
305, 350
Also thinking about rewiring the whole thing cause I see some wire have been eaten, and I think that is why the blinkers lights won’t work.

Fix the turn signals and start driving that thing! Often times turn signal issues are caused by bad grounds, or incorrect bulbs. Check those easy things first.

Everything else you listed can be fixed with minimal down time while you're having fun putting around in it. The sooner you start driving it on the regular, the more you will love it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prenrag