Glove Box Wire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigcountry78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
Yep, you are 100% correct. The end got lopped off, but also the whole top lip as well.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach
Wait, I was right?? Don’t tell my wife that, it’ll ruin my record.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
@Doppleganger,

I think Classic Industries has several of the glove box interiors for different years trucks. Also, NPD National Parts Depot, or any of those big parts outfits that carry every kind of part for trucks from the '40's & '50's thru to the '80's. like NPD and others. I've got all the catalogs and I know I've seen glove box interiors for not much at all to. And isn't there a Classic Truck Parts or something like that? Don't quote me on that one, but the other two for sure. They may even have the correct wire to, I never saw it probably because I didn't know what it was.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Okay. I went out in the shop where all my catalogs are, dozens of them, and I found some glove box "fillers" and the one's from a place I forgot about which is "Echler's", the "ch" is sounded like a "K", and from '47 to '72 were only $12! Great, huh? But from '73 to '90 was $99.99!!! With air!! But why they think the years after '72 is worth more I'll never know. So forget them. They do that with a lot of their stuff, some of it is cheap and then the next thing is a million dollars.

So I looked in the NPD National Parts Depot catalog and they had "fillers" from '47 but only to '72 but they were all $12.99. That's more like it. And that's with and without air. But take a look at those and see which one looks like it might work, there's several of them. So the years '67 to '72 w/A/C, p/n K-16100-67A, and '67 to '72 w/o A/C is K-16100-67B both $12.99. But you can go on line and look at them yourself and maybe one of the other ones might work. There wasn't a whole lot of changes in glove box liners over the years, for awhile at least.

And you may have better luck looking for different places on line than what I have.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshuOne