Dash parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I needed some of those special OE dash screws. I did some digging and found these. I ordered them and got them in today and I specified the ones with the counter sunk washers behind the head and the pic on the site shiowed them to be these. Now all they need is some paint and there you go.
You must be registered for see images attach
The one's I'm holding are kinda blurry but you get a better look when you look at them in the bag. I got these from, "Classic Industries Parts & Accessories".

Also, I got a new shift lever for a '74 C10 tilt, A/C shift on column, lever.
And it's p/n. I got this from "American Classic Truck Parts."
This isn't a very good pic of the end. If you've never seen yours then for get it! It won't matter if the pic is clear or not. Go to the Classic Truck Parts site and you'll find the one you need, they have them all. Mine is worn out. It's actually worn down on this end, bad. That could have been part of my shifting problem when the truck felt like it wasn't in any gear. It had probably slipped out of gear. This new lever will fix it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurt54