98 350 into 86 c10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

codesteez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Hello guys been awhile when i can't figure things out you guys do for me and its awesome!!!!!! really appreciate it but i have an 86 c10 carb'd 305 that I'm taking out for another day buttttt i drive a tow truck we had a bad roll over in a 98 tahoe which i may be getting the motor from and whatever else i pull off the dam thing. i live in california and need to smog this truck and need it work properly kind of why I'm going this route better power better fuel economy easier to smog better everything. my issue is the wiring i know it is going to be a night mare i don't have thousands of dollars to throw at this but i can grab whatever i want off the truck if it works in that truck sure can make it work in my truck with some work. so I'm curious what am i going to have to do to make it run smog and be a normal truck in my 86 thanks again guys i do really appreciate your guys help all the time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SquareInheretance