1982 gmc 2500 hd aka Toby

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73

:rofl: You misunderstood. You can cuss like ****** sailor if you really wanna we don't give a ****. :laughing1: We're loose here. I was pointing out you didn't say gmsquarbody forum, you said squarebody forum which is a different site than us, and THEY DO NOT CUSS. The other video is fine too. I just made a post on it to clarify gmsquarebody.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
LOL WELL **** w.e its done lol

Yeah, the video was fine. I just wanted it to be promoting the right ******* forum is all. :insane:

It's all good. Yeah, you're granddads truck looks pretty good, with all the rust under it. To bad. I wish you were closer. I maybe having a good for sale soon. The firewall will have some rust on it, but it's not cancer rust. It's surface rust from a fire. Sanded, cleaned, prepped right, then hit with self etching primer on the firewall, then it's a great cab. Perfect rockers and floorpans and I do have a good bedfloor to a bed that was hit hard on the left. The bedfloor and right side are OK, though a little rust repair on the right bedside would be needed.

will212

Reaction score
First Name
will
Truck Year
Truck Model
gmc 2500hd
Engine Size
Ya ik that's one problem about here 1 it's the ****** capital of Ontario you know the guys who should be shot for dressing like a goof 2 parts for these trucks army hard to find but they are expensive if you want quality

will212

Reaction score
First Name
will
Truck Year
Truck Model
gmc 2500hd
Engine Size
Agreed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg