1976 Chevy Chalet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
That's pretty cool. I had wondered if it had a pass though. As cool as it is I can see why motorhome bodies on pickups never took off. For one thing a guy can get a slide in and still have the pickup and use it for other things than camping, and the other thing I can think of is that van chassis offers a lot of space for an RV body. Still the few pickup with built on RV bodies are sure neat. It would be even better IMO if it had the SM465.

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
That's pretty cool. I had wondered if it had a pass though. As cool as it is I can see why motorhome bodies on pickups never took off. For one thing a guy can get a slide in and still have the pickup and use it for other things than camping, and the other thing I can think of is that van chassis offers a lot of space for an RV body. Still the few pickup with built on RV bodies are sure neat. It would be even better IMO if it had the SM465.
I saw one of those bone fide motor homes like you see with the van front ends for sale in SoCal once.....only had a SB truck cab instead. Liked it better than the van look.

Midnightmoon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Neighbor of ours just up the road had one from new and drove it as their daily driver for years. Then, it sat behind their garage until he died. No idea what happened to it after that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcuriel512