Wiring Harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ItsMichaelH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Where can I get a wiring harness for an 83 Chevy K20? I'm not interested in spending $800 on one. I currently have power windows, but could switch to cranks.... Thanks

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
@gmachinz sells them, and someone on here might have one sitting in a box. I know @HotRodPC had a complete one if he hadn't parted with it yet.

ItsMichaelH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Can I get an idea on prices? Maybe a website link? What have you got? @gmachinz

gmachinz

Harnessworx Inc
Reaction score
First Name
Jabin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Can I get an idea on prices? Maybe a website link? What have you got? @gmachinz
If youre looking for a complete truck harness kit, Im afraid my prices for all new stuff will easily exceed your $800 spending cap-however mine are oem style-not a universal application. Let me know if you're still interested-I offer GM reproduction style factory harnesses or I can also build to suit.

ItsMichaelH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
If youre looking for a complete truck harness kit, Im afraid my prices for all new stuff will easily exceed your $800 spending cap-however mine are oem style-not a universal application. Let me know if you're still interested-I offer GM reproduction style factory harnesses or I can also build to suit.
Hmm ok, you don't have any used ones? Only new?

bluex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
C15
Engine Size
Any reason why you don't want a painless, American autowire or some other aftermarket kit? They are all under $800 last time I checked

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
You must be registered for see images attach
What I have is a complete to the best of my knowledge 81 Harness which should be very close IIRC. It's not a power window truck though. It's a non Cruise Control Standard AC Cab with Th350 and ESC 305. The ESC is a stand alone harness and ECM and easily eliminated. It's also a dual tank, and single headlight harness. Most of it is labeled in these bags. It might have an end or 2 that need a little work. Most of the switches are included too, like wipers, dimmer switch, steering column ignition etc. I left most of that stuff connected to the harness. The truck was scrapped and tried removing the harness carefully without butchering anything. The plastic coating is dry and brittle and you might want to replace some of that or use good tape to re wrap it. But it's cheap and I'd like to see it go to a good home and get used.

I can't remember now, was it you I was going to get some pics for? I forget what your problem was, why you're wanting to replace the harness. The power locks and window harness is also stand alone as far I could tell on another truck I took apart so maybe you can use yours or incorporate it with this one.

gmachinz

Harnessworx Inc
Reaction score
First Name
Jabin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Hmm ok, you don't have any used ones? Only new?
No-sorry no used harnesses. I only offer NEW. There are no aftermarket companies offering a full OEM style harness-you dont get anything but universal color coded/labelled wiring and a fuse panel. They give you an assortment of terminals and connectors but you dont get power windows/locks, correct chassis grommets, rosebud clips, breakouts, heat rated looming, etc.
Your only real options are good used or NEW-and I fall in the NEW category.

Jerminal

Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Truck Model
C1500
Engine Size
I have a 1986 Sierra and I’m looking for a new complete OEM wiring harness. I’m restoring my truck and can’t use the old one. I’m looking for a OEM, preferably not a universal one if I dont have to. If anyone could help me out, I would appreciate it.

BigblockD

Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
No-sorry no used harnesses. I only offer NEW. There are no aftermarket companies offering a full OEM style harness-you dont get anything but universal color coded/labelled wiring and a fuse panel. They give you an assortment of terminals and connectors but you dont get power windows/locks, correct chassis grommets, rosebud clips, breakouts, heat rated looming, etc.
Your only real options are good used or NEW-and I fall in the NEW category.

BigblockD

Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
Hey I would like to buy want to your harnesses for an 84 truck

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size

gmachinz

Harnessworx Inc
Reaction score
First Name
Jabin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Well-they dont offer factory style like this if that is what you’re after....but I do.

BigblockD

Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
Hey I need one of those harnesses my phone number is 860-575-1391 please call me

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJinAZ