What's wrong with this picture?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Hell if I know, lol..

My mother in law resides with us because she like old or something and she watches that and the Virginian and well that gives me motivation to go out in the garage. lol otherwise I sit and let her know how stupid that **** is. Just like her wraslin she goes in her room to watch that crap. That's right the poop imogi cuz it's ****.

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
My mother in law resides with us because she like old or something and she watches that and the Virginian and well that gives me motivation to go out in the garage. lol otherwise I sit and let her know how stupid that **** is. Just like her wraslin she goes in her room to watch that crap. That's right the poop imogi cuz it's ****.
Gotta agree there, lol..

Splandman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I know this is an old thread but thought I would give my 2 cents, which is about what it's worth. I did quite a bit of reading and asking questions from people when I was putting together the parts for my 383. I was trying to keep the cost of the heads fairly low, but wanted aluminum for around $1000 complete. I ended up going with Promaxx heads and have been pretty happy with them. My engine builder added some cost by changing the springs and using ARP hardware but still quite a bit cheaper than some of the big name brands.

There is a man on youtube that does some extensive reviews on Promaxx.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I was trying to decide between Pro-Filer and Promaxx. Ended up with Promaxx after watching these videos.

smoothandlow84

I'd rather be draggin' frame
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
1984 Frame...87 motor and 700r trans
Truck Model
1500 r10 pavement scraper
Engine Size
350 TBI
Lmao...you guys are too much!