whats up from michigan!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

circletrack22

Reaction score
hey guys! this is great a forum just for the square bodies!!

my name is grant, im from michigan, and i own an 86 c10 long box..

currently it has a stock rebuild 355, stock suspension, and a 3000 stall and th400. truck came with a 4.3, th400 and 2.73 rear end. i havent touched the truck in four years due to college and other endeavors..

those other endeavors include circle track racing, i got hooked building street stocks and most recently limited late models, super late models, and modifieds.

the plan for the truck now is to take what i learned from circle track, and put it on the street. i plan on putting a howe camaro fab sub on the front of the truck, using 5 inch coils, this enables me to lower the truck to a 4.5 inch ride height , and have better geometry for those expressway off ramps.

rear suspension will be a home built tube sub back half with a simple three link, using 5 inch springs in a coilover kit. i havent decided if i want a pinion mounted panard bar or axle mounted.

engine and trans will be a copy, but more streetable, version of our late model engine, 3.5 stroke 6.25 rod 357. dart heads, vr jr intake. trans will be a spare muncie we have

big plans i know!! and it will take a while to finally get it perfect. pics will follow after race season is done and the cars get freshened. thanks for reading and this site is great!!

Jaymez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
PICTURES!

And build my truck, too, please.

circletrack22

Reaction score
haha ill post pics up as soon as the race season is done. we have four more weeks, plus two invite races. then its about one month of freshening the car and i can start on the truck.

ill build ur truck, but our fab shop isnt cheap!! lmfao.

Manbearpig

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Truck Year
Truck Model
1500HD Quadrasteer
Engine Size
Sounds like a good plan to me
I love the sound of a muncie!