What should my new seat be????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tackelbarry

Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25 Sierra
Engine Size
I have dual tanks so I am not looking to cut out or modify the floor pans. As long as they sit low enough I can easily build new brackets for them to attach to. Any idea if that would work with that style seat?

bluex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
C15
Engine Size
Would the 95-99 seat in the video work in a 1979 GMC K25 standard cab? If so, that is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks in advance.
Yes it will.

You must be registered for see images attach

One note to add. The stock seat brackets are different between 73-80 and 81+. Whatever tracks your going to use get a matching set. I had one 81+ set and one 73-80. Made a little extra work for me to make the heights match. I also took the outer bracket that came on the 60 side and cut it up to make the front inner mounts that I welded to the floor. For the rear inners I welded a nut to a fender washer and then welded that to the underside of the floor.

Tackelbarry

Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25 Sierra
Engine Size
Looks great, thanks for the info. Actually, I will be looking for a nice looking set of blue seats like you pictured. Thanks again.

Tackelbarry

Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25 Sierra
Engine Size
I have been looking online but not having much luck finding a set. I will start calling local salvage yards tomorrow. Any other advice? Thanks again.

Wide_Nalgas

Reaction score
First Name
ELi
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
I just installed BMW 740i power adjustable seats! + 1990 Suburban center console

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bhardiman1