TH350 question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Houston Ben

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Hi all,
I can't seem to stop the leak coming from the speedo cable/bullit. I bought the new style bullit but still leaks. the leak is coming out the back of the aluminum female end that screws onto the bullit. Since my speedo does not work anyway, is there a plug or something that will fix it for good?

Thanks for any replies.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Hey Ben, I feel like a real dick. I missed this post and noone responded. Sorry about that. That's far from the norm around here. I've just been very very busy the last 2 weeks and missed alot of posts. Most people don't realize it, there is 2 different seals in the bullet you're reffering to. There is the O ring on the outside. There there is a normally pink/red seal on the inside of he bullet where the drive gear comes thru it. Replace that little red sometimes black seal inside the bullet and you should be good to go. Are you saying it's actually leaking out of the back of he speedo cable?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOD26