Sweet Sweet Bucket Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firebane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
So.. surfing Kijiji one day.. I see an ad.. "Bucket seats for a 73-87 for sale". So I am thinking hmm probably going to be $$$ and not be in very good shape.

So I send a response to the guy and ask how much and he says $50 with a console so now I'm thinking this really can't be real and then get told that he has 2 more guys coming to take a look.

So I hold off and don't respond back and he sends me an email the next day saying "from one chevy lover to another come get them they are yours". So I'm thinking :party36: but then realize wait.. I haven't seen any pictures. So I send a response asking for a picture and he sends me one which leads me to believe its in good shape and take his word.

But the bigger issue of those whole thing is that the guy is 3 hours one way trip.. so how do I do this.. Oh I know.. I'll talk to my girlfriends parents and see if they will help.

So I get the guys address and holy **** the dude seriously lives like 3 minutes from their house!!! SCORE!!

So I get my gfs dad to drive over and pick them up and they are now in his garage. .Oh yeah.. the best part.. check out how damn nice these seats are!!! They are dusty but man they'll clean up soooooooooooooooo nice.

:rockit:

You must be registered for see images attach

350runner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ceasar
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
You won with these man.