STOLEN SQUAREBODY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
A friend of mine just completed a restoration on a 72 blazer, he added a toggle to interrupt the coil power.
You must be registered for see images attach
That's done grounding out the coil. So the switch is actually turned ON so the wire goes to ground and kills the coil then the starter just cranks but no fire.

My 64 GMC, I didn't even have a key. It had 4 toggles and a push button. If you didn't get the right combo of switches on, you're weren't going anywhere..... Well, I'll sorta take that back, if you got 3 of the 4 right but missed the electric fuel pump, you might have made it a block before it ran out of gas. So the E pump and the Coil ground were 2 hidden switches. The ignition and starter power were right on the dash in plain view with the push button and usually the only ones I jacked with, unless I went into a store or some place I didn't feel secure with just locking the door then I used the other 2 also.

ScottyB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
phantom
Engine Size
2 squirrels
How about we tie their arms and legs to four squarebodies all going different directions?

No need to be cruel and turn to torture. Either of the above methods set up properly are effective for death without being cruel. I like the guillotine simply because it is 100% effective. You don't have to worry about making sure the rope is the right length for the right weight. The blade simply falls and the head comes off. Death is a certainty at that point.

Blue Ox

Turning Diesel Fuel Into Fun
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Truck Year
MCMLXXXV
Truck Model
K20HD
Engine Size
6.2L
I thought you guys had a sense of humor here. o_O

Really, offing people for theft is a little much in the first place. Maybe instead we could lower the national debt by charging a fee to give them a shot in the knees with a bat. It would raise revenue and keep them from walking up to your square with a bag of burglary tools.

ScottyB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
phantom
Engine Size
2 squirrels
I thought you guys had a sense of humor here. o_O

Really, offing people for theft is a little much in the first place. Maybe instead we could lower the national debt by charging a fee to give them a shot in the knees with a bat. It would raise revenue and keep them from walking up to your square with a bag of burglary tools.
While I agree it is too harsh for simple theft, we have a problem with respect. Kids are demanding respect without having done anything to earn it. They feel they are entitled to what someone else has earned without working for it. I fear that it will take draconian measures to set the balance right again. However, that pendulum never swings back to center, it always goes beyond. We are approaching anarchy and that will be countered by totalitarianism.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87ScottW