Staineless Long Tube Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GunMan9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Do I have to change the exhaust pipes installing these? Also what are the advantage of them? Some guy on craigslist has them for sale for $100. Good deal?

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
if they are stainless or ceramic coated yes good deal, painted NO not good deal.

if in deed they are long tubes and you don't already have long tubes now then es be prepared to rework the front exhaust.

what does that mean? you need to move or modify the y-pipe if you have one or do away with it, reducers on the pipes, cutting welding, bend work etc.

GunMan9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
so its not worth it to do... Since I do not have all the tools to do the conversion.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
it's worth it, and why do it yourself? have a local shop do the exhaust for you, or buy a bolt on kit that uses clamps.

Boondock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 cu. in. (5.7L)
I'd be on that like white on rice if I were you. Local shops don't cost that much around here for exhaust systems, unless you have those damned censors. :| Thank God mine doesn't have that emissions crap. DEATH TO THE ENVIRONMENT. :) Haha.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tylersmithbmx