seat brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

85 C10

Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Haven't been on in a while. Sorry about that. I have a question I have seat out of a 92 ck. I want to put them in my 85. can I use the brackets from pro car or should I hunt down some brackets from a square body. have a feeling it will cost about the same when it is all said and done. Please help

highdesertrange

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k30
Engine Size
do you need the brackets. I might have a set out of a 87 1 ton. highdesertranger

85 C10

Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
yes it would be nice I have a set of buckets and a center console. I want to install.
but shipping from CA to NY would be insane. what are you asking

circuitguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
BIG-C
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC 1/2 ton Stepside
Engine Size
350 / 5.7
If you dont get the bucket seat brackets can I be a second choice to buy them? I am in CA to shipping would not be too bad.

We were thinking about putting buckets in my 87 GMC, seats are easy to find, brackets are the problem.

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
If you dont get the bucket seat brackets can I be a second choice to buy them? I am in CA to shipping would not be too bad.

We were thinking about putting buckets in my 87 GMC, seats are easy to find, brackets are the problem.

Shoot I was watching a you tube video not too long ago. A guy just changed out the bottom part of the sliders that bolts to the floor with the bench ones, and then it was a 100% fit although he needed an extra set of bench sliders I think.

Hmmmm I can not remember what he was retrofitting

firebane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size

robert8096

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Shoot I was watching a you tube video not too long ago. A guy just changed out the bottom part of the sliders that bolts to the floor with the bench ones, and then it was a 100% fit although he needed an extra set of bench sliders I think.

Hmmmm I can not remember what he was retrofitting

Burb bucket seats into a 73-87 C10. He did need an extra set of bench brackets and he also needed the inner front bucket seat mounts from a burb. He just made his own inner seat mounts.

He also has a video on there that shows you how to rebuild the vent windows without removing the pivot rivet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
derek87