Redoing the Floor pans in an 82, a bit of Carnage, HELP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LocoLocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Silverado
Engine Size
Hey sorry for the lack of posts and responses. Been really busy with work, dads health issues and other life things.

As far as the C10's Floors, I've not made any progress on it or any other of the endless lists of things that I want/need to get done, before I start doing any of the cool stuff...
Along with the crap above and Winter being here, I've had no place to do any work to it and as I get older I can't stand the cold as much. Meaning, unless my work requires it, I'm staying inside where its warm.... :) I haven't even been shooting in a few months... Looking fwd to getting back into that here soon.

I did however meet a guy today (actually a customer of the business I run) that he has his owns side shop.
More Hotrods and classics than Lowered C10s like I like, but he seems like a decent dude and it looks like he does good work from the few pics I've seen today.

He told me he is booked up for now, but around May, he could get me in and he could either patch a few places that need it or redo a complete floor.

When it warms up a bit more here in a few weeks I'm gonna get a battery back in the beast, gets the brakes and a few other things done and take it over for him too look at it and give me a firm quote on cost and time to deliver, as well as some additional things I want done.

I told him I have a lot of things I want done and since I'm not loaded, I'll have to do it in steps, Floors, rockers and cab corners one time, New Bedsides another, etc.. etc... He said he could work with that.

So, hopefully here in a few weeks or so, I'll get off my ass and get back at it.

I’m doing mine in steps as well. Floor pans, inner and outer rockers and cab corners are up for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcuriel512