Ram longhorn seats in a square?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77k10chevy

Reaction score
First Name
Isaac
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Is it even possible and if so how hard would it be to put 09-18 ram laramie longhorn seats in a 1977 square, Also does anyone know what happened to LMC's signature series?

Last edited:

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
So long as the base lines up with the bolt holes in the floor or drilling is not to hard you can throw them in and see. I am always doing hot rodding and that is, not all things need to be a stock piece for whatever you are building. You use whatever looks good to you, what looks good in the vehicle, and works or can be modded to work. You are the creator.

Scott91370

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra1500
Engine Size
I will tell you this...
I have a set of 2004/5 Ram seats that I am putting in my 85 and if you want power seat(s) these will not work. They sit way too tall and you'll be looking out of the top 1/8 of the windshield - and I'm only 5'8". I changed ober to manual seats and am in the process of making my own brackets since I already spent the $$$ on having the seats covered.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
@Scott91370,

There you go. Is there any way you can cut those Ram seat bases down? Or remove them altogther and put them on the bases you're building? I was just thinking. Either way you can get some money for them. Somebody will want them.

Scott91370

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra1500
Engine Size
@Scott91370,

There you go. Is there any way you can cut those Ram seat bases down? Or remove them altogther and put them on the bases you're building? I was just thinking. Either way you can get some money for them. Somebody will want them.
The electric bases are just too tall because of the motors that are used, that's why I went to manual adjustment. Would have been nice but that's what happens when you get ahead of yourself in the building process.
Something from a car with electric seats would probably work perfect since they're made shorter to begin with.

Zoomalot

Banned
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado Shorty
Engine Size
350 Ram Jet
Making sure the New Power chairs are plug and play with just power!! Meaning no external control module.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynhigh88