Quick Question!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joshua8336

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
ok i got this k5 blazer, the driver side window is busted, but i have a nother window ready to go in it. how do i remove the window? prompt response would be much apprediated!!!

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
I'm not much help, it's a real struggle for me. I have to remove the door panel (you'll have to remove the old track off the rollers), take out the bolt that holds the front track (the one on the wing glass) at the bottom, and the lower bolt that holds the back track. This should give you enough wiggle room to put the front of the window in and rotate it in. You have to pick up the rollers as you go in so you may have to roll the crank about 1/2 way up. I cant remember if doing this from the outer side or inner side of the door works best.

Jims86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Suburban Silverado
Engine Size
5.7 TBI
Its easier if you take the whole regulator out, as if you were replacing the window motor, then the only track you need to loosen, is the rear one.

Joshua8336

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
we got it. just popped the window away from the rollers (wheels) then put it in the hole and put the wheels (rollers) back and used vice grips to pop them back in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaron06