No Spark, No clue...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seniorbear69

Reaction score
First Name
steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
sum time ago we had a truck in from an importer ran fine then went to move it and it would not start i remember the five pin modual was suspected picked up a new one no diffrence .i found a wire from the five pin plug that went down the bulk hesd .this was melted on manifold replaced it and away she went .

tadslc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tad
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Unfortunately I may have jumped the gun. After several normal starts and bringing the engine temp up to operating temp I went to time the engine it stumbled and died.

After this I could not get it to start again yesterday BUT I had spark! This make it even more puzzling. Did I flood the motor trying to restart? Having spark but no start might make that plausible and the cold temperatures aren't helping evaporate the excess fuel.

For good or bad it started right up this morning, got it timed and let it idle until the motor was up to operating temp. I'll continue to start her throughout the day but I'm concerned that something has possessed my truck and my ignorance isn't helping things.

Thanks,

Tad

PunH2O

Reaction score
First Name
Pun
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
Guessing everythings all good by now

Latest posts