Most affordable shipping for body panels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
Depending on how big of a box a bed side comes in, I believe I could do it..
Is there a sales counter there at AMD, or will I have to arrange it by phone or Email?
Yessir, our sales counter is open 8-5 M-F. We've got some cool stuff to check out in the showroom too

82sbshortbed

Fuckemall!!
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Truck Year
1982, 1984
Truck Model
1500 shortbed, 1500 longbed
Engine Size
454, 305
I have a passenger door with electric windows and locks everything is there if you want it. I've never seen what shipping would be to you up in Washington. It's a nice door no rust too. Also have found a guy up the road that has several squarebodys. He might have everything you need too. Give me a list of stuff you want and I can check with him and maybe he can ship all together and save a little. All his stuff has no rust too. Just boughtntwo doors from him is why I don't need the other one I have in the shed. I paid 300 each for the 3 doors but, I'll let you have it for a little cheaper than that if you want it. Otherwise it goes on Facebook marketplace if nobody here wants it. Got rid of my th350 Saturday on fb.

justhorns

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
It's 621 miles from here to Kansas City, and the same back. 1240 miles/14 mpg = 88 gallons, at $3/gal=$270 to drive there and back. AMD wants $800 for one way. It would be a nice road trip if it wasn't kansas and sunflower season

ChuckN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I have a passenger door with electric windows and locks everything is there if you want it. I've never seen what shipping would be to you up in Washington. It's a nice door no rust too. Also have found a guy up the road that has several squarebodys. He might have everything you need too. Give me a list of stuff you want and I can check with him and maybe he can ship all together and save a little. All his stuff has no rust too. Just boughtntwo doors from him is why I don't need the other one I have in the shed. I paid 300 each for the 3 doors but, I'll let you have it for a little cheaper than that if you want it. Otherwise it goes on Facebook marketplace if nobody here wants it. Got rid of my th350 Saturday on fb.
Thanks for that offer! Doors are pretty easy to come by, even if I have to drive a couple hours. Shipping would be a killer. Appreciate it though, bud!

Mostly I’m just looking for a good cab to harvest bits of metal under the windshield at the corners where there’s rust. That and some earlier inner fenders for more clearance.

ChuckN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
It ain't cheap but at least the parts are out there now to fix without cutting up another cab

Good to know. For now, I’m just keeping an eye out for a good cab to get the pinch metal under the windshield at the corners. Even then, it’s not a huge deal. Both corners at the bottom that have rot are only a couple inches long- any experienced body shop dude should be able to fabricate it.

The Shop also told me that he wants me to get brand new doors, not older reused ones, but I might usurp him on that. Some of this metal up here in Washington is really good, and with little rust since there’s no salt.

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
Good to know. For now, I’m just keeping an eye out for a good cab to get the pinch metal under the windshield at the corners. Even then, it’s not a huge deal. Both corners at the bottom that have rot are only a couple inches long- any experienced body shop dude should be able to fabricate it.

The Shop also told me that he wants me to get brand new doors, not older reused ones, but I might usurp him on that. Some of this metal up here in Washington is really good, and with little rust since there’s no salt.
I understand where they're coming from just cuz I'm sure people bring them junk alot. But if you could find a set of primo OE doors, there's no reason they'd be any more work than new ones

OlBlue79GMC

Reaction score
First Name
Rodney
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC K25
Engine Size
Go Greyhound! You may have to pick your stuff up at the terminal, but you will be pleased (as possible) with the cost. Wishing you all success with your project!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajiuo666