LMC Truck Battery tray doesn't fit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick Dobbins

Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
C25
Engine Size
My '77 was rusted and I put an LMC tray in with no problems. Well, you can't put a monster battery in it, but that's OK. Don't need it anywho.

thecantaloupeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dawson
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Silverado Camper Special
Engine Size
My '77 was rusted and I put an LMC tray in with no problems. Well, you can't put a monster battery in it, but that's OK. Don't need it anywho.
Interesting. I ordered the side hanger assembly and it helped a little bit. Still doesn't fit great, but at least the hole lines up. I'm still not sure it is level but it looks better. The radiator coolant overflow reservoir didn't line up great either so it isn't really straight, but it fit with a little bit of drilling the plastic hole bigger. Also the edge of the battery tray isn't parallel with the side piece. It seems like it is more of an issue with where the screw holes are. Maybe I am just an isolated case or something weird, but it is good enough. It is a bit annoying, but it should be alright. I'll post pictures later on.

Kim Burke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kim
Truck Year
Truck Model
C1500
Engine Size
These forty plus year old trucks can look very original even if there was a collision repair 35 years ago. I’m convinced that’s been some of my misalignment issues. Just my 2 cents

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrtc