Just Left Shop Help Pls!!??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
Odd is another class act I see.

Well since it seems to be getting misinterpreted by a few people I'm going to say that since the OP has a good sense of humor and we've traded jokes before it was supposed to be taken lightly. If the OP didn't see it that way I apologise. It was not my intent to insult and I probably should have used one of these. :D;);)

Unlike some of the commenters I've read this thread from the beginning, several times in fact. It's difficult to follow for a number of reasons. Forums mostly communicate with written words and we can all see how that can go wrong. :rolleyes: I'm having a lot of trouble following the multiple problems and what happened when and I think that it would help us help her if the descriptions are clear and organized so we have an understanding of the symptoms and history. Like HRPC said it's not about being the grammar and spelling police, I'm just trying to get some focus because the discussion is very scattered.

And last, if one thinks someone has said something inappropriate there's a lot more appropriate ways of saying that than calling them names.

Oh good grief!! Suck it up butter cup!!! Don't be such a Debbie downer!! Can u maybe concider Im all over answering things! This is all new even telling the problems is new to me mmmk!! Hell i never received so much kindness in my truck life!! Anyhoo good morning sweet cheeks how was ur night ur not sounding like u slept well? I'll see what I can brew up for everyone today! and lmao off at OP! I gotta go get kids ready! play nice now! UGHHH i got text neck going for coffee ta ta

Blue Ox

Turning Diesel Fuel Into Fun
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Truck Year
MCMLXXXV
Truck Model
K20HD
Engine Size
6.2L
Okay, now that I understood. ;):D:eek:

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
I guess you taught me something! Stranger ways I suspect, Lol it done the job!! Maybe if you wasen’t still so frustrated I’m on the site it may have came out nicer nah doubt it lol

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
Oh and didn’t someone not sure who or where? But someone said something bout miles on the title. well I got it out oh nevermind I’ll take a pic since I’m a bit hard to understand
You must be registered for see images attach

I used to think the same, then i saw this.
Ha Ha Ha cute! Needless to say I had no Idea that I was gonna be forced to so prime and proper! Educate Class given by OX the the Fox! And definitely not on this site with all these Men

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
Hell, I haven't even figured out how to multi quote yet on this new software. It's not hit Multi, Multi then Quote like VBulletin was. I just figured it was no big deal to single quote so I do it too. Only time I like to multi quote is when 2 or 3 have made a similar comment and don't want to leave someone out as if they didn't matter. Maybe someone can tell me how to Multi Quote, I'm just an Admin why do I need to know that??? :happy175:

She's new too, so we'll get her lined out on a Under Construction thread so she can speak about all her trucks problems in that thread and then I can dice it up and copy posts to other threads where the info is beneficial in both places.

Paragraphs do certainly make it easier to understand different topics. My main pet peeve is at least using a period since we can all do that and I'll mention that when we get one of those guys. Otherwise, we're fairly informal here. Some of us are lazy, some of us aren't as educated as others and some of us just talk like it's today's lingo, and some of us just give a one or 2 line response that doesn't have enough detail to explain a damn thing and leave way to much open to guess. So long as the explanation is to the point and had all the important details we don't worry much about punctuation and grammar. Now when we write that letter to the White House and ask The Donald who won that damn truck we all signed up to win, then we'll worry a bit more about our grammar.
Maybe OX the Fox will!! He whipped me right into shape!! Lol

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
Hell, I haven't even figured out how to multi quote yet on this new software. It's not hit Multi, Multi then Quote like VBulletin was. I just figured it was no big deal to single quote so I do it too. Only time I like to multi quote is when 2 or 3 have made a similar comment and don't want to leave someone out as if they didn't matter. Maybe someone can tell me how to Multi Quote, I'm just an Admin why do I need to know that??? :happy175:

She's new too, so we'll get her lined out on a Under Construction thread so she can speak about all her trucks problems in that thread and then I can dice it up and copy posts to other threads where the info is beneficial in both places.

Paragraphs do certainly make it easier to understand different topics. My main pet peeve is at least using a period since we can all do that and I'll mention that when we get one of those guys. Otherwise, we're fairly informal here. Some of us are lazy, some of us aren't as educated as others and some of us just talk like it's today's lingo, and some of us just give a one or 2 line response that doesn't have enough detail to explain a damn thing and leave way to much open to guess. So long as the explanation is to the point and had all the important details we don't worry much about punctuation and grammar. Now when we write that letter to the White House and ask The Donald who won that damn truck we all signed up to win, then we'll worry a bit more about our grammar.
I don’t even want to think about anything called multi!! Ha ha I’m just getting started 1st grade grammar lmao.

4WDKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kacy
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Ha Ha Ha cute! Needless to say I had no Idea that I was gonna be forced to so prime and proper! Educate Class given by OX the the Fox! And definitely not on this site with all these Men

Definitely not prim and proper around here just point out how easily something can be miscommunication without correct grammar. And dont be fooled I use spell check Ive already corrected like 5 typos making this post.

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
Definitely not prim and proper around here just point out how easily something can be miscommunication without correct grammar. And dont be fooled I use spell check Ive already corrected like 5 typos making this post.
I hade to switch to cell because I couldn’t get spell check going oh ****!! I’m wide open on that one!!! Lol I feel the laughs

Wow these trucks are amazing on here. I’m gonna brb right back! <sneaking out the back to go photo rob someone!> Sshh! So I can hide mine Hell its not really mine anyway! Stole that thing so I could get on the site

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
Ok this is so frustrating! I went in for a simple alignment! It turned into a 4 day job....! Needless to say it’s still pulling to the right! I have to hold to the left just to keep it in my lane. They told me the gear box has a worn spot! And that you have to change out steering column and all! $600 they said! From what I researched I’m not sure that is the case. I’m running 33 12.50 15 Muds. Please tell me did I just get took? They have no evidence of the gear box being worn! This is actually a result of another shop knocking it out of alignment I’m starting to lose all trust in shops!!
OX u **** are reading this again lol!!!

Blue Ox

Turning Diesel Fuel Into Fun
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Truck Year
MCMLXXXV
Truck Model
K20HD
Engine Size
6.2L
I guess you taught me something! Stranger ways I suspect, Lol it done the job!! Maybe if you wasen’t still so frustrated I’m on the site it may have came out nicer nah doubt it lol

No frustration at all, I'm glad you're here. I won't try to kid around with you anymore if it's going to get misread, and I can see how it could be. Sorry for the problems.

Carry on.

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
OMG why is this saying I have 120 some unread??? Wow I won’t sleep, eat or cook not a thing will get done for weeks just trying to catch up! I hope that thing is broke lmao Maintenance Please!!! I crack myself up

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1998_K1500_Sub