Just Left Shop Help Pls!!??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
"You 'uns" Which according to Jeff Foxworthy is Y'all plus three.

Well, now that we've done everything I was crabbing about and run this thread right off the rails can I ask about the plan? Are you looking to do this work yourself or are you looking for education and guidance for working with a shop? The info you'll need will be different depending.
Not where I lived lol y’all does not exist yens does!! Lol not same word y’all is like Oklahoma I think! Yens is straight woods and rednecks

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
Duh. :oops:

TY 4WDKC
Lmao You done it to you damn self!! That’s what ya get!! Now don’t we have better **** to do?? Than quote or correct me!!! Geese ok enough enough! You ***** are giving me complex Geese I was just starting to get my self worth back!!!! I got rid of 1 ass!! I came here for help with a bunch of slop work done!!! Now come on!! Are u with me, Or Against me either way? it’s gonna be a 1 long, Exciting, Fun Rocky Ride!! Now if ur against me the exist are here, here and here! Don’t let the door hit ya in the Ass on your way out!!! Also no cutting on my writing spelling grammar punctuation whatever ya wanna call it! My Ex Husband Was Very Good at reminding me that I was a good for nothing, time waister, worthless nasty ***** who could never find anyone else!! I would just be coming out of or overcoming deep depression! There is nothing that will hurt or offend me like that manipulative ass done! But I still do get annoyed lmbo an noooo I’am not looking for potty so don’t even try it!! Don’t even treat me any diff! All I’m saying is pick a different thing wrong with me that **** is Beat, Ashed, Old and canned if that’s all u got well **** yens bored me!!!

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Yes, we do have a couple to a few PA members here too. If you're anywhere close to him I know @Honky Kong jr wouldn't mind taking a look at it for you or possibly even going to a shop with your to make sure they're not taking your head off and shittin' in your neck. He might act like a pig, but he's really not. @89Suburban in also in PA too, he's a busy guy but it he could find a minute to keep a single mom from getting ripped off or screwed over at a shop I know he would. He's big and ugly but harmless. There's a few other members too, but I don't know them as well as these 2 clowns and I don't know how close they are to you.

Sounds like she is out west by Pittsburg, I am on the other side by Phillthy.

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
I just stepped out for another beer.

WTF! JUST HAPPENED!?

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
has anyone ever successfully rerailed a derailed thread that was derailed from the original derailment?

Why?

You must be registered for see images attach

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Ha Ha well now that u say that it was my ex that did the rotation and he tends to leave things undone!! But I did here the impact Drill I sure hope he did. And yes the pull was way worse def sharper anyway only difference i see is more play in steering and that it pulls a little less and im not running off the road as fast as before the alignment! and there isn't really any difference in my tires I don't see any worn or in unevenness but i will say this the first time i left the shop my wheel was turned all the way pointing at my driver door he told me he had to get different tools something he had to heat up and there was a broke plastic piece clear actually that was on my floor board i heard my horn blowing a lot well anyway i was driving my horn got stuck on when i never touched it and my left turn signal wouldn't stay on. anyway needless to say he blamed it on so many different things and my truck drove fine in july toward November i put it in a shop it came back out with chips in my paint my heater wired wrong 3/4th gas gone and this awful pull and this cost me $500 they also said they changed my oil an new battery well anyway i think they done something either hit curb or something when they were checkin the brakes maybe! I know the box couldn't have gotten worn in under 2000 miles specially if my tires aren't! Anyway sorry if im slow at responding I'm learning this site slowly lol. Oh butttt now since alignment it pulls when i hit the brake which didn't before unless i couldn't tell over all the other pull it had.
Makes me think they took your truck out and beat the **** out of it.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I should really be doing what I told yens I would do today lmbo!!
Ohhh muh gawd, do you relatives from Mizzerah??? Ohh, I mean Missouri. I had a buddy from MO and he always referred to EVERYONE, as Yens. :shrug:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNFL