Ignition switch popping fuses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jleblanc06

Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
Well i got the terminal connections repaired and it fired right up... don't know how or why but don't care right now. its running ill figure out the rest when i have it in the garage and out of the rain...

RustyPile

Left on own accord
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
1983 GMC
Truck Model
Engine Size
350 SBC
Well i got the terminal connections repaired and it fired right up... don't know how or why but don't care right now. its running ill figure out the rest when i have it in the garage and out of the rain...
I forgot to mention that Saying 2 - 3 "well craps" will often work.. Hey, glad you found the problem.. I hate going behind a knucklehead and trying to sort out his mess.. You did good..

I bet some of the mess you've encountered is due to a blown fuse link that the previous owner couldn't diagnose or couldn't find, OR probably didn't understand..

jleblanc06

Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
yeah thats what I'm assuming, instead of fixing it he just threw new wires and worked around it. Whenever i get some time ill try to get it back in order.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
yeah thats what I'm assuming, instead of fixing it he just threw new wires and worked around it. Whenever i get some time ill try to get it back in order.
Little by little or issue by issue but as long as your improving it’s going in the right direction.

jleblanc06

Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
Little by little or issue by issue but as long as your improving it’s going in the right direction.

slowly but surely.. now that its running again i can get back to trying to fix my idle issue lol! try to fix one thing break something new entirely....

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
slowly but surely.. now that its running again i can get back to trying to fix my idle issue lol! try to fix one thing break something new entirely....
They keep you on your toes and what else would you spend time and money on? A woman meh your truck can be driven when ever YOU want. 1 for the win column for the truck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceyman72