Hi, all

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JacksonTaylor

Reaction score
First Name
Sylvan
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I've wanted a squarebody for 24 years (when a friend had one that he wouldn't sell to me). It looks like this weekend I'll finally be getting one and am very excited to learn the ins and outs of the 454. I come from the Buick Grand National world and although I know my way around the LC2 pretty well I'm a seasoned mechanic by no stretch. I look forward to learning alot and apologize in advance for the many stupid questions that I'll be asking.

JacksonTaylor

Reaction score
First Name
Sylvan
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.
Haha, thanks. Y'know, I was an OTR driver for years and spent no small amount of time in TX. Seems like I could never figure out...is the panhandle the Amarillo part or the El Paso part? Lol

WFO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Haha, thanks. Y'know, I was an OTR driver for years and spent no small amount of time in TX. Seems like I could never figure out...is the panhandle the Amarillo part or the El Paso part? Lol
The Amarillo part. It even looks more like a handle.

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
Welcome from da South!
Pix! We need pix! We are Pix Pimps!
And some of the BGN would be nice too!

Rooster336

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Hans
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Welcome. Is your rig 2wd or 4wd? I've been searching for a few months and all the 454 swaps I find haven't left room for the transfer case. Just curious what you're picking up and how its set up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87R10_Cruising