Heating and a/c

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
I have one for sale
I wish someone sold the entire heater/ac box. Hard to find one for sale on Craigslist or Ebay. I see a lot of heater boxes for non ac trucks but not what I need. Mine isn't working correctly and it's my daily driver. I guess I will have to go to the salvage yards but don't really have time for all that.

Cuba

Likes to work alone in her woman cave
Reaction score
First Name
Cuba
Truck Year
Truck Model
S10 Blazer
Engine Size
4.3ltr TBI
AC is expensive. You're going to pay either way. New, being the most... then you pay with time if having to search through yards.
Post a zip, so he can estimate for ya.

Certain things I would only get new to ensure all works well the 1st time
Compressor & accumulator, and be sure to vacuum the system to rid of any excess moisture in the lines and hope for the best. Justy my .02

Splandman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
AC is expensive. You're going to pay either way. New, being the most... then you pay with time if having to search through yards.
Post a zip, so he can estimate for ya.

Certain things I would only get new to ensure all works well the 1st time
Compressor & accumulator, and be sure to vacuum the system to rid of any excess moisture in the lines and hope for the best. Justy my .02

Ya, I am only needing the actual heater/ac box. I'm running this serpentine system
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/nal-12497698/overview/

My compressor has never even been filled yet. I will get a new condenser, drier, and lines. My blend doors aren't operating correctly and we couldn't get them working. I want another box that we can make sure everything is working before we take mine out to replace. The truck is my daily driver, I'm kind of tired of taking it apart and not having it while making repairs.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread.

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
$90+shipping. Shipping likely to be another $40 or so. Comes with fan and evap core. Can throw in a new heater core(still in the box) for $15.

If just need the engine bay side box, $50+shipping

Last edited:

Splandman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
$90+shipping. Shipping likely to be another $40 or so. Comes with fan and evap core. Can throw in a new heater core(still in the box) for $15.

If just need the engine bay side box, $50+shipping

OK, pm me how you want to be paid. I can send it Friday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcuriel512