Headers

Headers

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iowan

Loud and Proud American!
Reaction score
First Name
Calvin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size
350 crate
I think a question that is even more relevant is this: 190hp or 189.8hp? Not everyone has your acute sense of power and very few people would notice. I don’t know how it works at your high school but at mine it was just a matter of how fast you could leave the parking lot. It doesn’t take that extra .2 horses to spin the tires, just turn sharp and floor it. Your one wheel peeler will make sufficient noise to let everyone know you’re the king of the school. Loud exhaust will just mask the noise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This was a thread from long ago...sorta, ill do long tubes and then make the truck more reliable, I don't mind the HP right now, does what I need it to, yeah a 454 would be amazing or a 400, pretty much anything bigger than the 305,but a 305 is good enough and gets ok Mileage. Also I just like the sound of a race bullet.

I like Honky's set up.

Last edited:

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
This was a thread from long ago...sorta, ill do long tubes and then make the truck more reliable, I don't mind the HP right now, does what I need it to, yeah a 454 would be amazing or a 400, pretty much anything bigger than the 305,but a 305 is good enough and gets ok Mileage. Also I just like the sound of a race bullet.

I like Honky's set up.
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
504SquareBody