Exhaust Exit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
if you pull a trailer,rear exit sucks to be hooking it up with the truck running :)

I pull a trailer daily and have thought about that many times but I could live with it. 90 percent of the time I pull the boat out of the water that fuggin drivers side tailpipe billows exhaust fumes int the open drivers side doors while I am unloading **** out of the boat and letting the truck warm up. Really pisses me off. There used to be a kit for these trucks from JCW that was cat back strait pipe duals with your choice of resonator black or chrome tips dumping out the rear but I can't find that kit now. I think it was made by heartthrob?

bigge31566

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ervin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
what kind of horsepower do you have and do you use a H pipe, I think the only way im getting 2.5 is to take it to a custom shop, there are no kits for this truck with 2.5 piping

gpmorgan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
greg
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
what kind of horsepower do you have and do you use a H pipe, I think the only way im getting 2.5 is to take it to a custom shop, there are no kits for this truck with 2.5 piping
I'm around 425 hp. No H-pipe. I took mine to Meineke and had the exhaust custom made. There were no kits available for true duals for my truck. The fuel tank is on the left side so they made the left pipe crossover at a 45 degree angle right past the cross member.

Driver4r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10,c20
Engine Size
355/th350/np203, 454/th350/ff-rear
ive hooked up a trailer a couple times and the rump-rump-rump-rump in your face isnt that bad.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
ive hooked up a trailer a couple times and the rump-rump-rump-rump in your face isnt that bad.

It's what every growing boy needs once in a while lol

Driver4r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10,c20
Engine Size

lol, but they probly shouldnt run a dirtbike in a closed garage. Thats a little to much Carbon Monoxide.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
lol, but they probly shouldnt run a dirtbike in a closed garage. Thats a little to much Carbon Monoxide.

I did that with an old Dodge pickup when I was a teenager. I wasl walking around the truck and woke up on the floor with a sore head.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I pull a trailer daily and have thought about that many times but I could live with it. 90 percent of the time I pull the boat out of the water that fuggin drivers side tailpipe billows exhaust fumes int the open drivers side doors while I am unloading **** out of the boat and letting the truck warm up. Really pisses me off. There used to be a kit for these trucks from JCW that was cat back strait pipe duals with your choice of resonator black or chrome tips dumping out the rear but I can't find that kit now. I think it was made by heartthrob?

Last time I looked, they don't carry most of the cool stuff they used to.

Rumps in their face? I'll go along with that.

Driver4r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10,c20
Engine Size
I did that with an old Dodge pickup when I was a teenager. I wasl walking around the truck and woke up on the floor with a sore head.

Lol, this bike vibrates way to much to let you fall asleep. and its a 30x30 garage, so it takes a little bit to fill full, but still, it aint the brightest idea.

roving4s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
xxxx
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
2.5 true duals, 2.5 cats, bout middle of gas tank or right where it ends with turn downs. Not to drony inside but, if you can't hear her, she's to quite and faking.

roving4s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
xxxx
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Besides I wouldn't be to scared of the exhaust, I'm more afraid of the damn fly wheel. I don't have a cover for it yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
78ALB