Door handle spacer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Reason

Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I'm looking for the specs on the door handle spacer that spaces out the door panel and the window regulator. LMC shows this part but it's not currently in stock. The part looks like a small cylinder shape. Probably just as easy to make one if I can find out what it's made out of and how long. These are missing on both on my K10s . If anybody has any laying around and want to part with that would be great to.

chengny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Truck Year
Truck Model
K3500
Engine Size
350/5.7
I'm looking for the specs on the door handle spacer that spaces out the door panel and the window regulator. LMC shows this part but it's not currently in stock. The part looks like a small cylinder shape. Probably just as easy to make one if I can find out what it's made out of and how long. These are missing on both on my K10s . If anybody has any laying around and want to part with that would be great to.

Are you talking about this piece (#33)?

You must be registered for see images attach

If so, that part is just a piece of foam rubber. I always thought it was there just to seal up the gap around the regulator shaft and the hole in the door skin. You can easily make one out of a piece of 3/8'" foam rubber pipe insulation. It's about 2" long - max. But to be honest, I wouldn't worry about it. It should not be called a spacer because it isn't one.

John Reason

Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
The stock spacer is 1-1/2" long and about 1-3/4" o.d. Found an old one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbass91120