Door handle spring part number?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
First Name
uncle nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
suburban
Engine Size
v8
Hey guys, I’m pulling apart my 86 suburban for a wrap and it seems that the spring on the door handle that adds tension is broken.

This is the spring located on top of the black button on the door handle that keeps the rest of the assembly in place.

Anyone know a part number or where to find these without buying the whole handle?

rwjtexas

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
6.2L Diesel
Hey guys, I’m pulling apart my 86 suburban for a wrap and it seems that the spring on the door handle that adds tension is broken.

This is the spring located on top of the black button on the door handle that keeps the rest of the assembly in place.

Anyone know a part number or where to find these without buying the whole handle?
How many are you looking for ? I have some from dissembled door handles that I had re-chromed.

I need to keep a couple, but may be able to get you some if I know how many you need.

Reaction score
First Name
uncle nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
suburban
Engine Size
v8
How many are you looking for ? I have some from dissembled door handles that I had re-chromed.

I need to keep a couple, but may be able to get you some if I know how many you need.
I just need one- that would be a huge help if you can spare one thank you!

If you are looking for any parts I can see what I have from the rebuild to return the favor

rwjtexas

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
6.2L Diesel
I just need one- that would be a huge help if you can spare one thank you!

If you are looking for any parts I can see what I have from the rebuild to return the favor
Got you covered .... if will work ... Spring from 83 Suburban ...PM me an address to mail...
Thanks
Rob

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigboytko