done the add a leaf!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

guitarfreak235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Truck Year
86 86
Truck Model
k10 c20
Engine Size
350 350
Yo Dude !!! It's been over a month now. When does SOON happen??? We want pics !!!

Ok look the front leaves come with little bars you gotta bend up to hold them with the other leaves.... And I haven't done that yet. I wanna get pics of the final product! Just haven't had time man with school and football...

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Ok look the front leaves come with little bars you gotta bend up to hold them with the other leaves.... And I haven't done that yet. I wanna get pics of the final product! Just haven't had time man with school and football...

Ok, so you're talking aobut bands that make them a part of the original spring pack? That's kinda why I wanted to see pics about how all that incorporates the new ones with the OE pack. So whenever you get it done, just post'em up.

guitarfreak235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Truck Year
86 86
Truck Model
k10 c20
Engine Size
350 350
Ok, so you're talking aobut bands that make them a part of the original spring pack? That's kinda why I wanted to see pics about how all that incorporates the new ones with the OE pack. So whenever you get it done, just post'em up.

yes exactly, dont worry ill get around to it :sorry:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
yes exactly, dont worry ill get around to it :sorry:

That answers part of my question though and why I wanted to see the pics. I wanted to see how they become part of the spring pack. Pics would still be nice when you get a chance. So whenever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmeade