Dead positrac...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
The guy who put it in said its a good one and ill probably never wear it out.

And no i aint cuz i have to get money for a lift kit...so right now everythings on jackstands...

Welll, you're sure not gonna wear it out with the truck on jackstands. The guy who isntalled is certainly right for now. :rofl: So you're not gonna put it together until you get the lift kit?

JEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Welll, you're sure not gonna wear it out with the truck on jackstands. The guy who isntalled is certainly right for now. :rofl: So you're not gonna put it together until you get the lift kit?

:STFU: :laughing1:

Yeah the whole point of the project was really to put a 6 inch lift on it and it kinda rolled into doing the axles too because i wanted to do it right. Hopefully it'll take another paycheck or so but well see.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
:rofl: Ok I get it. Makes sense now. :High 5:

JEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I'll try and remember to post pics on my build thread when its done. Shouldnt be too much longer before i can get it.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I'll try and remember to post pics on my build thread when its done. Shouldnt be too much longer before i can get it.

I doubt it's that hard, but one thing we don't have it a tech write up on a lift kit install.

JEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I doubt it's that hard, but one thing we don't have it a tech write up on a lift kit install.

Well this is my first time doing something like this but if i feel confident about it i can try and do a tech write up. I'll have to see if i can get my girl to take a bunch of pics while im doing it.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Well this is my first time doing something like this but if i feel confident about it i can try and do a tech write up. I'll have to see if i can get my girl to take a bunch of pics while im doing it.

That would be cool. I can't imagine how nice it would be to have someone taking pics for a write up as I was doing it. What a time saver. Have to stop and wash your hands for pics inbetween steps really sucks. Have a photographer makes it so much easier. :waytogo:

JEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
If i get the write pics and have the time i'll certainly consider doing the write up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jingle1