Consoles/Buckets......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

speed_demon

Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC 1500 High Seirra
Engine Size
yea the driver seat is super adjustable. not so much for the passenger side though. I never have liked bench seats. After I get the brackets installed I'll post up some pictures.
You must be registered for see images attach

I'm 6'1 and the seats feel really nice. plenty of leg room.

Last edited:

CaliDude76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Truck Year
Nineteen Eighty Four
Truck Model
C-Ten (Custom Deluxe)
Engine Size
Three Fifty
:High 5::High 5:
This is a good idea and a good mod. I like it!

What year bucket and console are you going with? It is just out of a square Blazer or some other body style? I went from a bench to a "console/bucket" but mine are out of a 2002 Silverado and I LOVE it. The center "console" is the best of both worlds because it flips down when there is just two or less of us in the truck but flips up when I want to stick both boys in there with me. The modifications required to make this fit is extensive and I can give you more detail if interested in knowing what's involved. I keep meaning to do a write up on it an making it a sticky in the interior section but keep forgetting. Here's a pic...

Before

After

Maaaann... everytime I see that gorgeous interior, my heart skips a beat.. you put some SERIOUS time and effort into that... I tip my hat to ya from waaaayy out west..... :High 5:

82chevy350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Truck Year
1982, 1976
Truck Model
C10, K10, K5
Engine Size
350, 350
Yea i love that interior

79' B3A5T

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
Not sure yet
Engine Size
:patriot:I'm looking to put a bench seat in my 79 GMC, but if i can fit a 95 60/40 split, thats what i would do...as for the center console on the roof, totlay diggin it.:patriot:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickybobby69