Complete 454 and 400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

louu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Truck Year
Truck Model
C3500
Engine Size
454 for now working on LS
I put an LS in my truck and no longer need this drive Tran. Feel free to call me 856-364-1031
Selling everything for $2250
It's a strong running 454 with a great sounding cam. I don't know exactly what's done to it because I bought it in the truck already done. I drove it for about 4 years and it's been trouble free. I have all the brackets, brand new water pump, alternator, high torque mini starter. I have the long tube headers, the air conditioner compressor that has ice cold air, the power steering pump. The transmission is perfect, shifts really nice. I had the performance fuel injection kit on there but I'm selling that separately. I have the original hei distributor and the quadrajet that it came with that may need rebuilding because it's been sitting for 2 years. The engine was just pulled out in June, here is a video of it running right before I pulled it.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

louu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Truck Year
Truck Model
C3500
Engine Size
You must be registered for see images attach

louu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Truck Year
Truck Model
C3500
Engine Size
Also willing to drive about 200 miles of you live to far away to meet up if you bring the hoist

Craig Nedrow

NADAR UNDER THE RADAR
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Truck Year
1973 (have two), 1985
Truck Model
K10, K20, C20
Engine Size
350, 454, 6.2 Detroit
I put an LS in my truck and no longer need this drive Tran. Feel free to call me 856-364-1031
Selling everything for $2250
It's a strong running 454 with a great sounding cam. I don't know exactly what's done to it because I bought it in the truck already done. I drove it for about 4 years and it's been trouble free. I have all the brackets, brand new water pump, alternator, high torque mini starter. I have the long tube headers, the air conditioner compressor that has ice cold air, the power steering pump. The transmission is perfect, shifts really nice. I had the performance fuel injection kit on there but I'm selling that separately. I have the original hei distributor and the quadrajet that it came with that may need rebuilding because it's been sitting for 2 years. The engine was just pulled out in June, here is a video of it running right before I pulled it.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Lou, how did the Powermaster starter work on the BBC

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satansdad