C10 IFS system?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aitch

Reaction score
First Name
Philip
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
Good points Fat 454, Won't be hauling much beside myself and my dog.Leaning toward QA1.

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
What’s your goals for the truck? All out Autocrosser/race truck or more of a weekender/pro touring all around truck?

Aitch

Reaction score
First Name
Philip
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
TotalyH, the latter, I'm not into racing, just an old truck that runs and handles well. Probably a gen 3 or 4 5.3 or 5.7. Disc on 4 corners.

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
TotalyH, the latter, I'm not into racing, just an old truck that runs and handles well. Probably a gen 3 or 4 5.3 or 5.7. Disc on 4 corners.
Ok, so the next question is how low are you looking for? A normal-ish 4/6 kind look? Or super slammed? That plays a factor in my suggestions lol

Aitch

Reaction score
First Name
Philip
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
I'm somewhere between a 3/5 and a 4/6. There's ticks in the weeds.

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
Ok. So the main reason I asked that is because QA1 offers their bolt on kits and also offers a whole front crossmember that gets you even lower and better geometry. If you're not looking to be down in the weeds, there's no reason for the cross member.

From personal experience and being around friends that have used them, you can't go wrong with RideTech or QA1 either way. They have the best overall quality, customer support and most complete kits. Personally, I'd go QA1 just because it's more modular, there's more adjustment and you have that option to add the crossmember in the future if you do wanna slam it. Ridetech is very limited in their options/how low you can go.

That's pretty much it for a bolt on all you can do kit. No Limit Engineering is another great one that has front and rear kits that replace the whole front crossmember but his stuff is definitely geared at AutoX/open track and getting as low as possible. Stay away from POL (Performance OnLine or whatever it is), I've heard and seen nothing but horror stories from them from customer service issues to broken parts.

Another you could look at would be Aldan American. They don't do full boogie stuff for squares yet but I've seen a couple guys on social media that were happy with their setups for a basic street truck.

Last edited: