C10 Fall Revival 2023, Denton NC

What is your favorite Era Truck at the show?

• Square

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 1st, 2nd Gen.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3100, Task Force, Pruor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OBS

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Strick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Crew
Engine Size
I will start this off by saying this event was awesome.
I did not go. I made the decision Friday (in the pouring rain) evening to stay home and get caught up on a bunch that has gone untouched around the farm. I had a few buddies that went and said that it was quite an outing. Thanks for the pics. Looks like a great day and awesome surroundings.

HS

HotWheelsBurban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Carol
Truck Year
Truck Model
R2500 Suburban
Engine Size
Man...my face woulda been sore, from my jaw dropping on most of these trucks. I love the aqua and white square top, with the vintage trailer....
My cousin has a '66 C10 longbed, and used to have a '64 C10 longbed that had belonged to one of his best friends. He didn't want to sell it, but he had a very long commute then and it was costing him too much in gas. He got a '91 C1500 longbed with the overdrive automatic and that helped. So he didn't leave the GM family....

PeteJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC Sierra Classic 1500
Engine Size
I have always wanted to "go home" to Carolina for this show.
Maybe next year...........
Thanks for sharing the photos, Sam.

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
This is just a drop in the bucket. And it's only the squares. There is more to come. This was really fun. I got there early Friday and got a low entry number. I should have gotten there early Saturday. I got to meet @TotalyHucked and see his bitchin truck in person. There was a lot going on and I was excitedly overwhelmed. Lots of great vendors, food, fun, and a little rain, and lots of badass trucks. Great conversations all over the place.
It was good to meet you dude!

This event is my absolute favorite and y'all know how many events I go to. Can't wait for next year!

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
Since AMD was the title sponsor, we had to be there first thing Thursday morning. I was the second truck to roll in :driver:

You must be registered for see images attach

This '77 at New Creation's booth was one of my favorites. Factory black on red with PL/PW/Tilt/Cruise/AC

And Finnegan's truck at Stu's Fab

JamesSam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado V10
Engine Size
5.7 L 350 v8
Man...my face woulda been sore, from my jaw dropping on most of these trucks. I love the aqua and white square top, with the vintage trailer....
My cousin has a '66 C10 longbed, and used to have a '64 C10 longbed that had belonged to one of his best friends. He didn't want to sell it, but he had a very long commute then and it was costing him too much in gas. He got a '91 C1500 longbed with the overdrive automatic and that helped. So he didn't leave the GM family....
My face is still sore! HA!

JamesSam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado V10
Engine Size
5.7 L 350 v8
It was good to meet you dude!

This event is my absolute favorite and y'all know how many events I go to. Can't wait for next year!
It was great meeting you as well Zach. I was calling you Huck while we were there, LOL. I look forward to seeing you at whatever the next show is we end up at! Thanks for stopping by my truck to see her. Saturday was a blur. I didn't make it all the way around and suddenly found myself needing to get out of there around 3:00-ish after waiting in line for a coffee for 45 minutes. Can't wait till next year.

JamesSam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado V10
Engine Size
5.7 L 350 v8
For really good coverage of the event I suggest you all check out Yeah Buddy Garage's You Tube vids. on the C10 Fall Revival. There is a "Day 1" and a "Day 2". Great quick vids. Of-course I like everything Yeah Buddy Garage posts.

JamesSam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado V10
Engine Size
5.7 L 350 v8
More 1st and 2nd Gens. to post....

Forum statistics