Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/3654360148.html

Not sure what the problem is but it wont shift into any gear except park. I drove this truck for my daily driver for over 2 years and performed great until whatever broke. While I was driving it and there was just a little snap noise and then it would just free rev in any gear. Im no mechanic so I have no idea what it could be. Auto trans. Motor runs good. Could use a tune up. Doesn't burn any oil or leak. Very small power steering leak. Power door locks and windows (needs new rear window motors). AC works with no leaks but the blower motor stopped working recently. Sony radio head unit with kicker front speakers and polk audio rear door speakers. Could use a paint job. Odometer stopped working about 6 months ago after it rolled over 100,000.

Over all its a good solid reliable vehicle if whatever snapped is a easy fix. Price is OBO. Will need to be pulled or towed out. Comes with a tow strap.

So what do you think happened?

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/3655151021.html

Free 1960 GMC Pickup (South Austin )

You must be registered for see images

Free!!!!!!!! 1960 GMC Pickup. No title. Engine spins freely. Bed in good shape(long bed). You need to bring two 6 lug GM rims as the two front ones in the picture go to another truck of mine. Will need to bring a trailer or a car dolly. Come and get this thing out of my driveway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snips71