Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
You would.....let me guess if you’d have a Ram you’d be running around with the tow mirrors out while not towing? Lol plus you can hit **** with them big things. Kinda like curb feelers for the doors?:D
Lol. Trust me- I don't need curb feelers. I just run over them. I can take a corner in a semi, and not hit anything. Do it in my truck??? I may as well just drive through the corner house's yard. I don't get it.....

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Mine has the same brackets but the heads and the arms have been replaced. I’d like to find the longer “L” pieces and the right heads and then I could at least turn them around and get them tucked in a little close
Are you wanting the ones just like mine? I put a pic up yesterday in the mod thread. This truck looks pretty close. I think they're the same. Maybe???

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
Are you wanting the ones just like mine? I put a pic up yesterday in the mod thread. This truck looks pretty close. I think they're the same. Maybe???
Probably. What thread was it in?

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
http://www.gmsquarebody.com/threads/any-good-hacks-upgrades-youve-come-up-with-for-our-trucks.20905/

Last page near the end... I actually see those around here quite a bit. Can keep my eye out. I used to spin them in. Then i just got lazy....
That's them! Mine have the shorter L bracket from the below-eyeline mirrors so I can't turn them in. I haven't looked for anything else yet because I don't know what I want for mirrors. I personally don't mind those big monstrosities. And I have a Ram with the tow mirrors. I don't always roll with them folded out but when I do I'm badass.

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
That's them! Mine have the shorter L bracket from the below-eyeline mirrors so I can't turn them in. I haven't looked for anything else yet because I don't know what I want for mirrors. I personally don't mind those big monstrosities. And I have a Ram with the tow mirrors. I don't always roll with them folded out but when I do I'm badass.
LMAO! Why so I have the feeling that was aimed directly at someone else??? (Other than me)

I may have to check those Ram mirrors out. Sound kinda cool. Bet I can get them to for on the dually....

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
LMAO! Why so I have the feeling that was aimed directly at someone else??? (Other than me)

I may have to check those Ram mirrors out. Sound kinda cool. Bet I can get them to for on the dually....
You must be registered for see images attach

Not my truck but same mirrors. It was mostly directed to HK jr. I had no idea someone could actually be a mirror snob!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size

Not my truck but same mirrors. It was mostly directed to HK jr. I had no idea someone could actually be a mirror snob!

Oh, and it's shocking that it has a big C on the fender.

twinturbo427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
Still just as awesome as the first time I saw this meme. Thx to whomever posted it!

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Still just as awesome as the first time I saw this meme. Thx to whomever posted it!
LMMFAO

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size

Yeah, I figured it was him, since he had just said, what to said. (That's worded screwed up. Oh well...).

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Oh, and it's shocking that it has a big C on the fender.
Lol. Those are pretty big. All the better to see with.... Big truck, big mirrors.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407

And you pull up a pic of the “ultimate tow vehicle” off of VW Vortex.lmao I’m not a mirror snob. But if your not towing put them away. It’s like walking around with your dick out because your gonna have to piss later.....nobody wants to see that..

Jrgunn5150

Questionable methods
Reaction score
First Name
J.R.
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
6.slow
I drive a crew cab long bed. I'd like to get some towing mirrors for when I tote my 8.5 x 32' trailer, or my truck bed camper, but the Z71's rocking them with 85 light bars have ruined it for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M37M35