Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shiftpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
shiftpro
Truck Year
73-87
Truck Model
1500, 2500, 3500
Engine Size
350, 383, 454, 496!

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
It's a 4x4 shorty frame and either a 10 bolt for D44 front end.
Notice his beautiful grammatical efforts? You have to be a fricken forensic English investigator to actually under stand wtf he is saying.
Like cracking some code. Morons...
I had to read it a couple times to figure it out. Why can’t these people use punctuation? It doesn’t cost any more to throw a comma in there.

I do like the guards around the locks. You don’t scratch the thing all to hell when you’re having trouble finding the hole because you had about 12 too many. Nice feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jrgunn5150

Questionable methods
Reaction score
First Name
J.R.
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
6.slow

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
I'd drive that thing everywhere looking just like that.

The body/title mismatch is concerning though.
if its been chp vin verified you're good to go.

to reg all you need is any law enforcement officer to do vin verification, weight certificate and title. dmv does no secondary inspections. this vehicle is said to already have vin verification form.

a side note: on the vin verification they can write whatever they want for fuel type if the vehicle has not been registered in CA before. nice thing is any diesel vehicle older than 98 is smog exempt. gas vehicles have to go back to 75 to be smog exempt here.

if your family is all law enforcement, such as mine, or if you have a cop buddy...they can check the box for diesel and it becomes smog exempt. I may have done that a time or two...all you have to do is buy an Oregon, Nevada or Arizona (or any state other than CA for that matter) titled vehicle.

if not smog exempt in California, you really can't change anything on the motor. even if you put a motor from a newer vehicle, it has to retain all of the original emissions stuff. which can suck for performance tuning.

Jrgunn5150

Questionable methods
Reaction score
First Name
J.R.
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
6.slow

to reg all you need is any law enforcement officer to do vin verification, weight certificate and title. dmv does no secondary inspections. this vehicle is said to already have vin verification form.

a side note: on the vin verification they can write whatever they want for fuel type if the vehicle has not been registered in CA before. nice thing is any diesel vehicle older than 98 is smog exempt. gas vehicles have to go back to 75 to be smog exempt here.

if your family is all law enforcement, such as mine, or if you have a cop buddy...they can check the box for diesel and it becomes smog exempt. I may have done that a time or two...all you have to do is buy an Oregon, Nevada or Arizona (or any state other than CA for that matter) titled vehicle.

if not smog exempt in California, you really can't change anything on the motor. even if you put a motor from a newer vehicle, it has to retain all of the original emissions stuff. which can suck for performance tuning.

Where there's a will there's always a way lol.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------

Except, somehow the vin got put into a 1980 blazer body. The '73 model year would have been full convertable. I was always under the impression that the libtard regime in charge of commiefornia made vin swapping a big no no. I get the part about checking the different boxes for powertrain exemption, but trading vin's?

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
Except, somehow the vin got put into a 1980 blazer body. The '73 model year would have been full convertable. I was always under the impression that the libtard regime in charge of commiefornia made vin swapping a big no no. I get the part about checking the different boxes for powertrain exemption, but trading vin's?
anyone with a rivet gun can swap a dash vin. as I said, the only time the vehicle is inspected is by the law enforcement officer when you transfer title. trust me, it works.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
anyone with a rivet gun can swap a dash vin. as I said, the only time the vehicle is inspected is by the law enforcement officer when you transfer title. trust me, it works.
Note to self...... don’t buy a truck from Jeremy.....:happy175::happy175::happy175::happy175:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistafishe