Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Deals like that is how I've had money to buy my other parts for my truck. The trucks and parts I have laying around, I'll assure you, I don't have a dime in them. Example, I once bought a 89 700r4 mated to an NP241C, with crossmember for $100. All I needed was the trans core and the trans worked fine, the guy had just converted to NV4500 and NP205. He didn't give a **** about that Auto and aluminum junk. So it was junk to him. I sold the NP241 C for $150, the crossmember I just sold about 3 months ago for $30 to a member on another social media page, sold the adapter for $80 on eBay and I got my trans core for FREE and made $160 profit.

SDJunkMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I picked it up. Glad I saw it when I did, was just getting ready for work and was able to swing by an grab it on my way to work. I thought it was a good deal, but wasn't sure, that's why I posted it. I really wish it had the 32 spline input, because I am thinking about a NV4500 for my shortbed some day. If nothing else, It will be good for trading material or I can sell it to pay for other parts.

SDJunkMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
You must be registered for see images attach

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
You must be registered for see images attach
That's a good deal for an NP205, you did pick it up? Only thing that could make it a little better is if were a fixed rear yoke. The Rock Crawlers like the fixed rear yoke so if they trash or bend a rear driveshaft, they can unbolt it and limp out of the trail with just FWD and not have to worry about losing all their fluid.

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
A bit far away to pick up without actual need.

That's a good deal for an NP205, you did pick it up? Only thing that could make it a little better is if were a fixed rear yoke. The Rock Crawlers like the fixed rear yoke so if they trash or bend a rear driveshaft, they can unbolt it and limp out of the trail with just FWD and not have to worry about losing all their fluid.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CodyHansen