Aftermarket dash cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedBeard_83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Truck Year
Truck Model
Custom deluxe
Engine Size
Sbc 350
Intellitronix , not Dakota digital , I bought mine refurbished from intellitronix , same warranty , and got them from their eBay store , I actually think I paid less then $300 for them , couldn't pass it up lol. My truck is an 86 , my wiper switch is on my steering column , and a forever sharp woodgrain wheel and horn is in the near future https://intellitronixgauges.com/direct-fit/chevrolet/?sort=featured&page=2

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

RedBeard_83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Truck Year
Truck Model
Custom deluxe
Engine Size
Sbc 350
Intellitronix , not Dakota digital , I bought mine refurbished from intellitronix , same warranty , and got them from their eBay store , I actually think I paid less then $300 for them , couldn't pass it up lol. My truck is an 86 , my wiper switch is on my steering column , and a forever sharp woodgrain wheel and horn is in the near future https://intellitronixgauges.com/direct-fit/chevrolet/?sort=featured&page=2

Again you can also check eBay , I put up url to their gauges , but they don't offer the refurb on there so try eBay , they go through them , and fix any issues then sell at a discounted price and still offer the same lifetime warranty. My truck is a mix of old and new , led headlights and led sequential taillights, gauges , 20s etc
You must be registered for see images attach

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Digging the overflow bottle. Did you find a way to preserve the label so it stays nice? Perhaps wax? Clear coat? And yeah I meant them. 700 new for theirs. dakota is 800 on lowest end iirc

RedBeard_83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Truck Year
Truck Model
Custom deluxe
Engine Size
Sbc 350
Digging the overflow bottle. Did you find a way to preserve the label so it stays nice? Perhaps wax? Clear coat? And yeah I meant them. 700 new for theirs. dakota is 800 on lowest end iirc
Check the link I sent

Mitchhh

Reaction score
First Name
Mitch
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Anyone see any clusters that fall sub 800 that have physical traditional gauges? I like digital. but 600 is a lot, and nice new clusters with analog are usually more. I dont want a rebuilt set or used. Mine works, but the plastic is so brittle and id rather have one that is gonna be reliable for years yet. And have a tach. And look nice. If not, I can get digital.
Just did this refurb with a LMC new backing housing-so nice and easy to use will make you want to just slap yo mama!

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Just did this refurb with a LMC new backing housing-so nice and easy to use will make you want to just slap yo mama!
what are all the new parts you used? the needles look new. New face? How much did it cost?

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Again you can also check eBay , I put up url to their gauges , but they don't offer the refurb on there so try eBay , they go through them , and fix any issues then sell at a discounted price and still offer the same lifetime warranty. My truck is a mix of old and new , led headlights and led sequential taillights, gauges , 20s etc

Ive been wanting those rapid fire sequential led tails for so long!! Got pics?

RedBeard_83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Truck Year
Truck Model
Custom deluxe
Engine Size
Sbc 350
Ive been wanting those rapid fire sequential led tails for so long!! Got pics?
I'll have to take some , I can maybe see about getting a video of them in action , I love em , bright as hell , and get compliments on em all the time

RedBeard_83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Truck Year
Truck Model
Custom deluxe
Engine Size
Sbc 350
I'll have to take some , I can maybe see about getting a video of them in action , I love em , bright as hell , and get compliments on em all the time

Pics don't do them justice and and phone isn't taking great video , I'll try again with the wife's phone and try and get a short video up

RedBeard_83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Truck Year
Truck Model
Custom deluxe
Engine Size
Sbc 350
Here is a shot of my led tail lights all you guys have requested as well as a video of the sequential turn signals built into them , the also flash twice before going solid when you hit the brakes
http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5ed97b90b825b/65530.mp4

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size

RedBeard_83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Truck Year
Truck Model
Custom deluxe
Engine Size
Sbc 350
ALWAYS wanted them for mine!!!
I'll have to pull em apart and see what brand they are , out of all the led tails I've seen for squarebodies , these were the best looking , and offered the best features, I got lucky, they were on the truck when I traded my single cab ram for it , I'll let you know the brand in the next day or two, bit I love them and get compliments everywhere I go

RedBeard_83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Truck Year
Truck Model
Custom deluxe
Engine Size
Sbc 350
Here is a shot of my led tail lights all you guys have requested as well as a video of the sequential turn signals built into them , the also flash twice before going solid when you hit the brakes
http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5ed97b90b825b/65530.mp4

Click on the link to see the video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmeade