82 chevy Scottsdale front clip free to pick up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swearbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
C1500
Engine Size
355 sbc
Entire front end pretty much. Inner and outer fenders, core support, i think i have a grill for it

Ill get pictures asap. it was black and white 2tone. would need paint and some metal work but pretty good overall. was the only thing left on the truck not crushed by a damn tree in 2014. Has been sitting upturned and covered since. Is already removed and ready to be put on trailer.

Itali83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
1982, 1987, 1987
Truck Model
K10, 'burban C10, Jimmy
Engine Size
350, 6.2, 350
Why can’t things like this be close to me!! You’re a good man for offering this up.

Ben

Swearbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
C1500
Engine Size
355 sbc
Why can’t things like this be close to me!! You’re a good man for offering this up.

Ben
Because things near you(maine) rot to s#!t i presume ,LOL... Damn near have to pay someone to take em away here in Bama. I bet it will still be sitting here a while in fact. Hoping someone actually can use it along with a bunch of other parts I have

Ken B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
ken
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
got a rust free cab in Bama?

Swearbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
C1500
Engine Size
355 sbc
got a rust free cab in Bama?

No sir sorry...I do not personally have one. However, they are easy enough to come by here and still pretty cheap if you can grab them up quickly. I suppose that doesnt help you though.

I imagine for the price of a rust free cab close to home you could instead fly to the south and drive a whole truck home. At least things seems to be trending in that direction.
I wish I had the money to buy them up and store them here. Ive owned several and worked on many more and around here the only ones that rust out are Ks due to being off road in iron rich clay all the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wacky