1976-87 dual tank harness available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmachinz

Harnessworx Inc
Reaction score
First Name
Jabin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
This LSx spec'd dual tank kit is going out tonight for a member in NM! I needed to finish drafting his harness diagram schematic for future troubleshooting and/or mods. On kits which significantly deviate from stock I design and include a color coded diagram using my graphics program-another benefit you don't get from the big harness companies! Then again, they don't offer what I do anyway!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 442

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I'm a long ways off from needing something like this, but maybe you can answer some questions for me. I've got a '79 K30 with dual tanks (older style switch and valve) that I would like to run dual TBI units on. I want to keep the original dash switch if possible. My only idea was to run a frame mounted pump, ahead of the selector valve... which I don't think the pump would like. Is there something that could be done, so I could run in-tank pumps and keep everything else appearing as original?

gmachinz

Harnessworx Inc
Reaction score
First Name
Jabin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
For ease of plumbing AND looking stock, I'd suggest since you want to go TBI anyway, swap out your tanks and fuel lines for a set from an 87 Silverado. It's all nearly a direct swap for you. I'd suggest using an 87 fuel tank dash switch in place of your existing one too. If you use the harness kit I have available, it will all work on your truck-you just need to handle the actual fuel component swap stuff then-my harness would be plug n play at that point.

highdesertrange

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k30
Engine Size
do you have a web site? I enter harnessworx and get mostly wireworx and a bunch of crap. please don't tell me it's on the facey thing. highdesertranger

gmachinz

Harnessworx Inc
Reaction score
First Name
Jabin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
No....I don't have my website up just yet-I've been working mainly with forum members and the majority of my harness builds are custom variations of OEM style harnesses.

gmachinz

Harnessworx Inc
Reaction score
First Name
Jabin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
This is the correct switch to use with my LSx dual tank kit. It's on/on instead of momentary/momentary.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 270

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jingle1