14bff posi options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Ok my bad I should have said clutch type and yes the do wear faster. But you can make them not release if you want to. I went with what I did to help not break stuff. And I got both the posis at little to no cost.

Yep, always use FREE or cheap when you can and make it work. Just me, if I have to buy new, I just go with lockers and deal with the uncomfy noises that I rarely hear and the occasional wheel hop. They just seem much more dependable to me. Now if we were talking front axle, that's a different story. LSD is likely a better choice, or you can go locker and just lock in 1 hub and lock in the other if needed otherwise you're dealing with torque steer issues.

Hence why I'm using this ARB Air Locker in the front. It'll stay unlocked as a peg legger unless needed. Flip the switch in the cab and lock it up when and if needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SMC2224